Call for application: The EUGLOHRIA seeding grant - Deadline: January 15th, 2023
Do you want to expand the scope of your research within one of the Europe's most successful university alliances?
Would you like to strengthen existing collaborations with colleagues at University of Paris-Saclay, Lund University, Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich, University of Porto and University of Szeged?
Are you interested in getting to know and access the vast network of Excellence Core Facilities that this alliance has made available?
Or do you want to get to know researchers within the alliance to develop exciting research ideas jointly?
The EUGLOHRIA seeding grant can make this possible!
The European University Alliance for Global Health –Transformation through Joint Research and Innovation Action (EUGLOHRIA) is aiming to build a European University of the future by bringing universities across Europe together and combining their outstanding expertise in global health, research and innovation.
The EUGLOHRIA seeding grant aims to stimulate new pandemics-related research collaborations between researchers from different disciplines within the alliance, facilitate contacts and exchange of experience between researchers to strengthen the research communities and enhance the visibility of research activities among and between the universities within the alliance.
The EUGLOHRIA seeding grant is primarily intended for the planning of joint research projects, e.g. through workshops, the organisation of research conferences hosted by institutions within EUGLOHRIA, short visits to exchange experience, or for writing joint research proposals for external funding collaborations. All researchers affiliated with any of the five EUGLOHRIA alliance members are eligible to apply. A minimum number of two alliance universities per application is required.
Application closes on January 15th 2023!
If you are interested in cementing research collaborations and expanding the scope of your work within the EUGLOHRIA alliance please click here to learn more about the application procedure, eligibility criteria, available funding and funding lines or contact us using the email address below:
- Eric Cassan, EUGLOHRIA, University of Paris Saclay, Email: eric [dot] cassan [at] universite-paris-saclay [dot] fr; euglohria [dot] upsaclay [at] universite-paris-saclay [dot] fr
- Fariba Vaziri-Sani, EUGLOHRIA, Lund University, Email: fariba [dot] vaziri-sani [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se ; euglohria [at] med [dot] lu [dot] se
- Jessica Gerlich, EUGLOHRIA, Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich: euglohria [at] lmu [dot] de
- Ana Alvarelhão, EUGLOHRIA, University of Porto: Email: acalvarelhao [at] reit [dot] up [dot] pt; euglohria [at] up [dot] pt
- Anikó Bucsainé Pados, EUGLOHRIA, University of Szeged, Email: bucsaine [dot] pados [dot] aniko [at] gmf [dot] u-szeged [dot] hu; euglohria [at] szte [dot] hu
Looking forward to your application and good luck!